• Xin chào Khách, hiện tại group 29.000 thành viên của chúng mình đã bị Facebook xóa. Mình có thành lập group khác rất mong các bạn tham gia để chung tay với mình phát triển một cộng động lớn hơn nữa.
    Mình cảm ơn các bạn đã đọc.
    Tham gia group facebook: Tham Gia

ANDROID MOD Game [LIMITED] Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Ver. 1.5.64.616.1 MOD MENU | MAP | DRONE VIEW | UNLOCK SKIN | TOWER CANT ATTACK | WALL h.a.c.k | UNLIMITED

Admin

VNMOD.FUN
Thành viên BQT
ADMIN
Support-Team
USD

Name: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
*MOD Features*
  • 1. MAPH.A.C.K
  • 2. DRONE VIEW
  • 3. UNLOCK SKIN
  • 4. UNLIMITED MANA
  • 5. MONSTER FARM CANT ATTACK
  • 6. MAPHACK VERSION 2
  • 7. NO SKILL COOL DOWN
  • 8. TOWER CANT ATTACK
  • 9. WALL H.A.C.K
NOTE: USE SMURF ACCOUNT OR DUMMY ACCOUNT TO TEST THE MOD BEFORE USING YOUR OWN ORIGINAL ACCOUNTS. HIGH RISK OF BANNED SINCE ITS MODDED APK.

Game Description:
Join your friends in a brand new 5v5 MOBA showdown against real human opponents, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang! Choose your favorite heroes and build the perfect team with your comrades-in-arms! 10-second matchmaking, 10-minute battles. Laning, jungling, tower rushing, team battles, all the fun of PC MOBAs and action games in the palm of your hand! Feed your eSports spirit!

Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, 2017’s brand new mobile eSports masterpiece. Shatter your opponents with the touch of your finger and claim the crown of strongest Challenger!

Your phone thirsts for battle!
USE THIS LOG IN:
USER: jokerart
PASS: 123456

FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS:

1. WHY MY APP FORCE CLOSE WHEN I LOG IN? THIS MEANS WHEN YOU LOG IN WRONG USER AND PASS IT FORCE STOP THE APP A FEW SECONDS. ITS NORMAL

2. WHY I GET DEVICE ID CHANGED? IT MEANS YOU GET USED ACCOUNT OR TAKEN ACCOUNT ALREADY. YOU NEED TO USE ANOTHER ACCOUNT.

3. WHY I GOT ERROR IN GAME WHEN IN BATTLE? DONT ACTIVATE ALL OF THEM IN RANK OR CLASSIC GAME. JUST USE ONLY MAPHACK OR DRONE VIEW IN THIS TYPE OF BATTLE - RANK OR CLASSIC

4. HOW LONG CAN I USED THE ACCOUNT I GET? ITS UNLIMITED UNTIL THE GAME UPDATE

5. WHERE TO GET ACCOUNTS WHEN ALL OF THE ACCOUNTS POSTED USED? YOU CAN CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW BY USING THE APPLICATION PMT

6. WHY YOU PUT USER AND PASS INSTEAD OF FREE TEST? I PUT A SINGLE USER AND PASS SO THE APP CAN SURVIVE LONG , I MEAN IT CAN BE USED FOR A LONGER TERM. ALSO YOU CAN TEST WITH YOUR OWN ACCOUNT

7. IS THIS APP CAN BAN MY ACCOUNT? ALL OF THE MODS ARE BANNABLE .

8. ARE YOU PLANNING TO MAKE IT EASY FOR US TO USE? YES OF COURSE RIGHT NOW IM STILL THINKING TO UPDATE THIS AND UPGRADE

9. WHAT DEVICE IS YOUR APP COMPATIBLE? ARMV7 IS MUCH COMPATIBLE WITH THIS APP. ARM64 DEVICES ARE TESTED IN ANDROID VERSION 9 AND BELOW AND WORKS WELL

10. How to install the app? When using the application Mod you need to make sure you get latest apk. Please uninstall old apk then re-install latest apk.

Installation Instructions:

1. Tải APK mod về máy.
2. Gỡ cài đặt phiên bản gốc (nếu có).
3. Cài đặt mod.
4. Play =))
1. Thiết bị của bạn phải được root.
2. Thiết bị của bạn phải được vá đầy đủ.
3. Cài đặt trò chơi gốc từ playstore hoặc sử dụng APK trò chơi gốc khi được tải lên tại đây. Nếu bạn đã cài đặt trò chơi gốc, hãy bỏ qua 3. & 4 ..
4. Bắt đầu trò chơi gốc và đăng nhập một lần bằng Google+.
5. Đóng trò chơi và cài đặt APK chưa ký trên phiên bản playstore (không xóa trò chơi gốc).
Đăng nhập Google+ được không? Yes.
Đăng nhập Facebook được không? Yes.
1. Tải xuống tệp OBB hoặc tệp DATA và giải nén tệp zip.
2. Tải xuống bản Mod.
3. Di chuyển tệp OBB (thư mục com.xxx) sang thư mục Android / OBB trong thiết bị của bạn
4. Cài đặt APK Mod
5. Play =))

Download Links:

Để xem nội dung ẩn này, bạn phải Đăng Nhập hoặc Đăng Ký để Trả lời hoặc Phản ứng bằng một trong các phản ứng sau:

Like Like, Love Love, Haha Haha, Wow Wow, Sad Sad, Angry Angry

anhviet2012bn

USD

*MOD Features*
  • 1. MAPH.A.C.K
  • 2. DRONE VIEW
  • 3. UNLOCK SKIN
  • 4. UNLIMITED MANA
  • 6. MAPHACK VERSION 2
  • 7. NO SKILL COOL DOWN
  • 8. TOWER CANT ATTACK
  • 9. WALL H.A.C.K
NOTE: USE SMURF ACCOUNT OR DUMMY ACCOUNT TO TEST THE MOD BEFORE USING YOUR OWN ORIGINAL ACCOUNTS. HIGH RISK OF BANNED SINCE ITS MODDED APK.

Game Description:
Join your friends in a brand new 5v5 MOBA showdown against real human opponents, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang! Choose your favorite heroes and build the perfect team with your comrades-in-arms! 10-second matchmaking, 10-minute battles. Laning, jungling, tower rushing, team battles, all the fun of PC MOBAs and action games in the palm of your hand! Feed your eSports spirit!

Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, 2017’s brand new mobile eSports masterpiece. Shatter your opponents with the touch of your finger and claim the crown of strongest Challenger!

USE THIS LOG IN:

1. WHY MY APP FORCE CLOSE WHEN I LOG IN? THIS MEANS WHEN YOU LOG IN WRONG USER AND PASS IT FORCE STOP THE APP A FEW SECONDS. ITS NORMAL

2. WHY I GET DEVICE ID CHANGED? IT MEANS YOU GET USED ACCOUNT OR TAKEN ACCOUNT ALREADY. YOU NEED TO USE ANOTHER ACCOUNT.

3. WHY I GOT ERROR IN GAME WHEN IN BATTLE? DONT ACTIVATE ALL OF THEM IN RANK OR CLASSIC GAME. JUST USE ONLY MAPHACK OR DRONE VIEW IN THIS TYPE OF BATTLE - RANK OR CLASSIC

5. WHERE TO GET ACCOUNTS WHEN ALL OF THE ACCOUNTS POSTED USED? YOU CAN CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW BY USING THE APPLICATION PMT

6. WHY YOU PUT USER AND PASS INSTEAD OF FREE TEST? I PUT A SINGLE USER AND PASS SO THE APP CAN SURVIVE LONG , I MEAN IT CAN BE USED FOR A LONGER TERM. ALSO YOU CAN TEST WITH YOUR OWN ACCOUNT

8. ARE YOU PLANNING TO MAKE IT EASY FOR US TO USE? YES OF COURSE RIGHT NOW IM STILL THINKING TO UPDATE THIS AND UPGRADE

9. WHAT DEVICE IS YOUR APP COMPATIBLE? ARMV7 IS MUCH COMPATIBLE WITH THIS APP. ARM64 DEVICES ARE TESTED IN ANDROID VERSION 9 AND BELOW AND WORKS WELL

10. How to install the app? When using the application Mod you need to make sure you get latest apk. Please uninstall old apk then re-install latest apk.

1. Tải APK mod về máy.
3. Cài đặt mod.
4. Play =))
3. Cài đặt trò chơi gốc từ playstore hoặc sử dụng APK trò chơi gốc khi được tải lên tại đây. Nếu bạn đã cài đặt trò chơi gốc, hãy bỏ qua 3. & 4 ..
5. Đóng trò chơi và cài đặt APK chưa ký trên phiên bản playstore (không xóa trò chơi gốc).
2. Tải xuống bản Mod.
3. Di chuyển tệp OBB (thư mục com.xxx) sang thư mục Android / OBB trong thiết bị của bạn
4. Cài đặt APK Mod
5. Play =))

Download Links:

[Hidden content]
Sao ko cài được apk pmt creator sign ad nhỉ??

Congan113

USD

*MOD Features*
  • 1. MAPH.A.C.K
  • 2. DRONE VIEW
  • 3. UNLOCK SKIN
  • 4. UNLIMITED MANA
  • 6. MAPHACK VERSION 2
  • 7. NO SKILL COOL DOWN
  • 8. TOWER CANT ATTACK
  • 9. WALL H.A.C.K

Game Description:

USE THIS LOG IN:

1. Tải APK mod về máy.
3. Cài đặt mod.
4. Play =))
2. Tải xuống bản Mod.
4. Cài đặt APK Mod
5. Play =))

Download Links:

[Hidden content]
Game ok